Template

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One of My Favorite Things!


My kids use to cry and turn their heads when I would come at them with a diaper wipe or...dare I say it...some random thing I found in the car and wet with my own spit. But it was always better than having kids with dried snot stuck to their face or food smeared on their hands and mouth as we went to the park or into a store.

I figured this couldn't be that bad, why did face cleaning always fall into a screaming, teary mess? That was until I used a diaper wipe for my own mouth one day (can't remember why) and discovered it was one of the worst things I had ever tasted!

So I tried these kinda pricey Boogie Wipes and WOW! They work like a charm, my kids actually open their mouths and hold still when they see them coming and they smell amazing.They are moisturized with saline so no gross taste and they wipe off snot much better than the old diaper wipe. I keep them in my purse and use them everyday. Worth every penny.

THANKS BOOGIE WIPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment