Template

Monday, October 3, 2011

Delightful Quote of the Day

Ah, the life of a mother of toddlers...

More like AHHHHHH the life of the mother of toddlers!

 I got the kids all dressed to go out to a store this afternoon. Jonah found a crayon and started to suck on it, but it wasn't just any crayon, it was one of those "dry erase crayons" and it melted all over his face and shirt. I rushed him over to the kitchen sink but had to leave him there just a split second to grab a clean rag and when I looked up he was drinking dirty dish water from a measuring cup he pulled out of sink! GROSS!!!

Me: No, no, no, no, no.... generally freaking out


Annalise: Mama, today I am going to be your mother.

Me: You are? Why is that? (expecting some response like, "Well, from the looks of it, you really need one...)

Annalise: Because you need some one to take care of you right now. (She said in the sweetest little voice)

Now I will spend the rest of the day praying Jonah didn't contract some disease from the dirty dish water and enjoy being "mothered" by my 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment