Template

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Football Rivalry Game Day- Utah vs. BYU


Go Cougs! (I think...)

I love rivalry day! In these pictures you will see me supporting my husband's Alma Mater BYU, but back in the glorious days of being newlyweds my husband was attending the U of U and we were BIG fans of Utah Football. I didn't grow up in a football loving household and wasn't too interested in the sport, but during the seasons when Urban Meyer was the coach of Utah and they went undefeated I actually LOVED sitting in freezing rain or blizzards to see the Utes play. So I am a conflicted fan, part of me still secretly cheers for the Utes, but I am slowly letting that go to find love for the BYU Cougars (although after this game, it has gotten much harder, what happened?)

We weren't able to have the big party we usually do this year, but we still enjoyed the game and even got the little cuties in our lives dressed up in blue!






BYU and Utah Football sugar cookies I made for the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment