Template

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Lord Giveth and the Lord Taketh Away

On Feburary 28 I started bleeding all day, too light to confirm I lost the baby and too much not to worry. The next day I went in for another ultrasound. All they could see was a little gestational sac that was too small to measure- my baby was gone. I was given some medicine to help hurry the miscarriage along. I took that, and after serious pain, both physically and emotional, everything came to an end by 10:00 that night.

I am so grateful I went to the first ultrasound so I could see that I progressed as far as I did before my body started to shut everything down. I realize now even more so that my two babies are true miracles. I am really doubting my body's ability to carry a pregnancy at this point and am ready to just call it quits.

It is so strange to go through the rabbit hole, having all these sad and sweet experiences, and come out the other end with everything the same. I had such a perfect life before, now the pieces have been scattered and I don't know how to put everything together again like it was it was. I am struggling to figure out why God allowed this to happen to me, I hope I can heal and move on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment