Template

Friday, February 24, 2012

Delightful Quote of the Day

Quote #1-

Reading a book about princess weddings...
Me:  "Annalise, are you going to marry a handsome prince someday."
Annalise:  "No."
Me:  acting surprised, "You're Not?"
Annalise:  "No, I just want to marry Daddy someday." And she climbed into Daddy's arms. So adorable!

Quote #2-

Annalise loves to sing along to the song "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga so when it came on the radio in the car last night I turned it up and said, "Annalise, you know this song" and sure enough she started singing along. Then she stopped so I looked back at her and she said, "I don't want her to poke my face." I burst out laughing, she thought the lyrics were "poke her face."

I then found myself explaining what a poker face is to a 3 year old so she would know we don't listen to songs about hurting other people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment